The property is within Zawadi Apartments development Phase I, in Bamburi Area, Mombasa County. Zawadi Apartments are situated opposite and to the North of the Braebum International School,
approximately 2.4 kilometres off and to the right of Felix Mandel Avenue tarmac Road, deviating immediately after Bamburi Cement trucks parking yard, approximately 1.4 kilometres to the North of J.C.C
Church and about 12 kilometres to the North East ofMombasa City.
The subject apartment No. 110 is on second floor of Block III and is easily identified as Apartment No. 110.
Erected on the mother plot is a gated community Estate comprising of a total of 360 two and three bedrooms apartments and a community center.
- Site works include swimming pool, common septic tanks/soak pits, generator house, cabro paved driveways and parking lots.
- Each apartment has a designated parking space.
The apartment on sale is Apartment No. 110 on the second floor of Block III.
Access into the Estate is via a double leaf steel plate gates set between reinforced concrete pillars opening into cabro paved driveways leading to cabro paved parking lots.
Apartments Block III
- Walls are constructed of reinforced concrete beams and columns framework in filled with coral stone blocks, externally rendered and color-washed, internally plastered and painted to the common areas.
- Roof is a flat reinforced concrete slab, fitted with parapet walls.
- Floor is mass concrete to the ground floor or reinforced concrete slabs to the upper floors finished in terrazzo to the common areas.
- External door is of hardwood panels.
- Windows are glazed sliding UPVC casements.
- Access to the upper floors is via a reinforced concrete
- staircase finished in terrazzo to treads and risers complete with metal balustrades and wooden handrails.
Apartment No. 110
- Internal construction details
- Internal walls are plastered and painted or cladded with ceramic tiles to lintel level to the wet service areas.
- Ceiling is painted smooth plaster.
- Floor is finished in ceramic tiles.
- Internal doors are panel timber type or glazed sliding
- UPVC panels.
- Entrance verandah
- Living-cum-dining room with an exit door to a rear balcony
- Kitchen with low level wooden cupboards and wall mounted timber shelves, a single drain stainless
- steel sink unit and a reinforced concrete worktop
- finished in ceramic tiles
- Laundry room
- 2 No. bedrooms each with inbuilt wardrobes
- 3rd master bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes and a
- washroom having a Western type WC, a pedestal
- WHB and an overhead shower unit
- Toilet room with a Western type WC and Arabic bidet.
- Shower room with an overhead shower unit
- Circulation lobby with a pedestal WHB and a mirror.
Plinth Area: Approximately 117m2
- Immediate access road to the Estate is coral rubble surfaced. The Estate road network is paved in concrete cabro blocks.
- Water and electricity services are connected to the subject property from the mains.
- Foul drainage is into common septic tanks and soak pits.
The subject apartment measures 117m2 or thereabouts
Leasehold interest for the residual term of head lease term of 999 years with effect from 1st March, 1926 at a peppercorn annual ground rent.
- A three bedrooms master ensuite apartment in Zawadi Apartments Phase 1 Estate to the Northern outskirts of Mombasa Town in Mombasa County.
- Zawadi Apartments Phase I is a newly developed gated community Estate.
- The property is in a good state of repair and maintenance condition.
- It is let out to a rent paying tenant.
Sale date is 25.03.2019