The property which is identified on the ground as "West Nile Court" is situated about 320 metres off Kisumu-Nairobi Highway branching off to the right just before Nyamasaria Bridge from Kisumu city centre, about 350 metres south of Nyamasaria market and 3.6 kilometres from the
Kisumu city centre in Nyamasaria residential area,Kisumu City County.
The plot is developed with a double storey block of residential flat it measures 0.222 of an acre and the title held is freehold interest
- The building is constructed in reinforced concrete columns and beams framework in-filled with burnt clay brick walls, externally rendered and colour washed or keyed, plastered and painted internally beneath a double pitched gci sheets roof on timber trusses.
- The ceiling is lined in plastic vista panels to the upper floor and plastered and painted reinforced slab to the ground floor.
- The floors are finished in ceramic tiles.
- The external doors are metal plates with glazing while the internal ones are timber matchboards type.
- The windows are glazed metal casements. burglar proofed.
- The wet areas have ceramic tiles to dado level.
- The kitchens are fitted with ceramic tiled worktops, stainless steel sink units, cupboards and shelves.
- Some bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
- Access to the upper floor is through a reinforced concrete external staircase finished in cement screed to treads and risers and provided with metal balustrades and hand rails.
Ground and first floors
These are identical floors each comprising of 4 No. two bedroom flats. A typical flat comprises of-
- Living/dining room;
- Passage to:-
- Kitchen with service hatch and door to the rear;
- 2 No. bedrooms;
- Shower room with Asian type WC, overhead shower and wash hand basin.
- Plinth area: 460 sq.m. or 4,951 sq.ft. Approximately.
- The plot measures 0.09 of a hectare or 0.222 of an acre approximately.
- Mains electricity and piped water supply are connected to the property.
- Water storage tanks are provided.
- Foul drainage is into a septic tank.
- The immediate access road is earth surface but Kisumu-Nairobi Highway, which is approximately 320 metres away, is tarmacked.